This post has been way overdue..
As for the rules for this award, I will have to…
• thank the person who has nominated my blog and link them back to my post.
I really appreciate the nomination for this award, richardmcgary. Thank you!
• share seven things about myself..
* I hate writing essays, reports or any type of writing including letters for that matter, which is why I am surprised that I am actually blogging 😉
* I work in the hotel and hospitality industry.. As much as exciting as it can get, I still find its working schedule horrendous.
* I’ve lived half of my life in the middle east and I only learned to cook couscous the day before yesterday.
* Culture-wise, I think I am confused… Born and raised in the Philippines, spent my adolescence in the Middle East, and my adulthood in Europe.. Hmm yeah, I’m hella confused!
* Ironically, out of all the countries I’ve lived in, Iran has always been my favorite.
* Kit who prefers to be behind the limelight is actually the one who has inspired me and encouraged me to start blogging.
* Kit and I are a sucker for cheese, good wines and gastronomique food.
• pass the award on to 15 other bloggers that I enjoy..
Quite difficult since there’s quite a lot of them that I really enjoy.. But anyhow, after days of thinking I’ve finally got my pick.. So here they are, in no particular order:
To everyone who take some time to drop by and read this blog, thank you!
To my beloved Kit who has always been there for me, thanks for all the love and inspiration.
To richardmcgary , I really feel honoured, Thank you!